Wow! It doesn't feel at all like New Years. I guess it's because I'm too busy with life to even think about it. I have tons of New Years Resolutions that I'll try to write about this week just so I have them written down and can note my progress. It's time to make another attempt to read the bible through in a year. I have read the entire bible more than once but I'm not sure I've ever done it in exactly one year. Here's a link to the bible reading plan I am using this year:
http://www.bhpublishinggroup.com/readthebible/downloads/RBL-Chron-2-Page.pdf
We enjoyed a good morning at church and a BFG class that was busting at the seams. Erik thought class might be small because of New Year's Eve. I told him everyone would come to start the year off well. I was right and almost everyone was there!
I took Corrie and Chloe with me to Aldi this afternoon only to discover they are not open on New Years Day. I should have realized that. We made a trip to sonic happy hour instead to make the trip worth it.
We had dinner with Nana and Robbyn and Kevin. Aunt Linda came as well which thrilled Chloe and Caleb. She is an awesome playmate. Nana went all out and the meal was great. Robbyn and Kevin are staying through Tuesday so we'll see them again this week.
Tomorrow it's back to work, back to school for everyone. I am planning to talk to the preschool coordinator about my concerns about Caleb's class...too many 2 yr olds for 2 teachers. We have considered pulling him out of class and I pray my discussion with her will direct our decision one way or another.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment